- This event has passed.
Jump STEAM : EMS – Life in the Fast Lane (6th – 8th Grade)
October 12 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm$45
Students will learn about the different roles that EMS providers play in health care systems today by participating in simulations that will take place in Jump Simulation’s Virtual Hospital Unit and Regional Transport Center.
Students will have the opportunity to:
- Serve the role of an EMS provider in a simulated environment
- Interact and engage with Jump Simulation’s manikins while providing emergency medical care as they simulate transport to the hospital by ambulance
- Gain hands on experience with technology and equipment used by paramedics
Who should register for this course?
- Students interested in learning more about career opportunities in the healthcare industry.
- Students who have attended one or more STEAM Saturday courses and would like to experience more of what Jump has to offer.