- This event has passed.
Illini Summer Academies
June 23 @ 3:00 pm - June 29 @ 12:00 pmvaries by academy
Spend 6 nights and 7 days on the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign campus for Illini Summer Academies. Registration opens March 1 at go.illinois.edu/illini4H. Check in at 3 PM Sunday, June 23. The conference ends the morning of Saturday, June 29.
The conference is open to youth who will have completed 8th thru 12th grade by the time of the conference and will be at least 14 by Sept. 1, 2019. Cost varies based on the Academy track you choose! Limited scholarships are available.
Spend 18 hours in one of these exciting college study programs:
- Honeybees and beekeeping
- Veterinary Medicine
- Animal Sciences
- Aerospace Engineering
- Electrical & Computer Engineering
- Molecular and Cellular Biology
- Telling Stories About Ag and the Environment – Ag Communications
- Exploring Human Development & Family Studies
- Grand Challenges in Family Sciences
- Companion Animal Nutrition and Pet Food
- Manufacturing Academy
- Game Design: Digital Art, Storytelling and Fabrication
- Theater Arts: African Dance
- Theater Arts: Costume Design
- Agricultural Engineering – NEW
- Ag & Natural Resources – NEW
- Food Science and Human Nutrition – NEW
When you’re not in Academy time, you’ll be exploring campus, hanging out with new friends, and having new adventures you can only find at U of I.