- This event has passed.
Full Stack Development with AWS and React sponsored by The Nest
November 12, 2018 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmFree
• What we’ll do
Frontend Engineer and Instructor, Michael Liendo, will speak on how to rapidly build and deploy a fullstack application on AWS using AWS Amplify and React. Topics included are:
• User signup using multi-factor authentication and Social login
• Hosting the application on S3 with and AWS Cloudfront
• Persisting both private and public assets, such as images
• Storing users in a NoSQL database
• Setting up an API on GraphQL for socket connections
Slides will be available, as well as a step-by-step repository. Though many advanced concepts will be covered, each segment is introduced with background information so that beginners can follow along as well.
• What to bring
It’s not mandatory, but a device to work on such as laptop, tablet, phone could be beneficial to follow along with.
• Important to know
This is group is for beginners to advanced users. All are welcome.
A Slack channel is available for discussion along with sharing of information. You can join it here: http://www.startupgp.org/gpedc-programs/slack-team/